Saturday, May 29, 2010

Miley Cyrus Looking Mature On Her Billboard Magazine Cover




Miley Cyrus looks so grown up as she poses to be the new cover girl of Billboard Magazine.
This "Can't Be Tamed" 17-year old pop star singer amazed me when she said in the interview that she doesn't really listen to pop songs considering the fact that she is a pop singer!

“I listen to zero pop music, which is really weird for someone who makes pop music. My 13-year-old self would have beaten up my 17-year-old self because she would be like, ‘You’re a sellout!’ But that’s not what it is. It’s not dance music that’s just about, ‘Ooh, I’m in the club and everyone’s looking at me.’ It means something. I’m not just sitting here trying to sell glitz and glamour . . . because no one lives that life. A lot of [pop] songs are super shallow, but this music isn’t.”

Isn't she just brave for saying that? I mean, people and fans might take it the wrong way and where will that leave her? In a way, I can somehow relate. I mean I have all these blogs that I update every chance I get,but ask me if I read blogs? I really don't. I just don't have the time for it. I just love sharing what I know because what I know more often than not seems to make a lot of sense. I like reading about news and books though... Anyhoo, before I get carried away, here are more photos of Miley..



Miley Cyrus And Mandy Jiroux Have Lunch At Katsuya In Studio City On May 22, 2010 In Los AngelesMiley Cyrus Dishes And Dines With Her Sister!Miley Cyrus slurps on an iced beverage from Coffee BeanMiley Cyrus slurps on an iced beverage from Coffee Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails