Saturday, June 5, 2010

Anna Paquin... Bisexual?

True Love! Anna Paquin and fiance Stephen Moyer enjoy an evening out together in Beverly Hills

Anna Paquin, who plays the character of Sookie Stackhouse in HBO hit series True Blood, has announced that she is bisexual, and she did so in a speech she made in a PSA for gay advocacy organization True Colors First.

Yes! Indeed she is bisexual! She made her announcement to offer her part in the fight for equality. In the said event, she revealed:


"I'm not someone who endlessly talks about her personal life for no reason, but obviously, as someone who identifies as bisexual, those are issues I really care about — and frankly, I don't see why everyone doesn't care about them. So when I was asked to participate in that PSA, it was just an obvious, 'Well, of course I will.'

"It wasn't like it was a big secret. It was just a cause I cared about and privately supported, but not one that I had ever had an opportunity to speak out about in a way that would be useful. Obviously I know that one person's voice doesn't necessarily do that much, but I just wanted to do my bit."



She really is something, huh? Thoughts?


See more photos of Anna Paquin below...





True Blood couple Anna Paquin and husband to be Stephen Moyer walk hand in hand to a restaurant in Santa Monica
12th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards With Presenting Sponsor Swarovski - Backstage
12th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards With Presenting Sponsor Swarovski - Show
Valentino Cocktail Party - Arrivals
Mischa Barton at A Day at the Santa Monica Pier for The Make-A-Wish Foundation
2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon Carter - Arrivals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails