Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Megan Fox and Her 18-inch Waistline


Have you seen Megan Fox’s waistline lately? It was the talk of the town when the first few pictures of her walking around the Jonah Hex set wearing a corset popped up online.

“It’s small,” she told MTV. “We got it down to 18 inches. But in the action scenes, we loosened it up, because everyone was afraid I was going to pass out. At the end of the day when we would take it off, it would leave these deep grooves, these deep indents from the boning in the corset. I’d have it for the whole next day. The next 24 hours I’d be imprinted with the corset. It hurts your ribs!”

I wonder if Megan got to keep the corsets as souvenirs?

“Those were all actually vintage corsets that needed to go back, I couldn’t own them. Plus, they were all falling apart by the end of the movie. I beat them to hell.”


Jonah Hex is set to be released in cinemas on June 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails