Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cocktail Dress + Sparkly Heels



It's been four long months since I bought this pair of sparkly strappy heels from People are People. I'm so glad I got to wear them at last on Monday evening during Marriott Manila's launch of Thai Kingdom Come.



I felt so tall and elegant, plus it makes my ugly feet look pretty. LOL!


Moreover, my sparkly heels really went pretty well with my simple black cocktail dress from YRYS.

Would you believe that this dress is actually 5 years old? I've only worn it twice I guess or maybe just once during a wedding I attended. Black dresses are classic and they don't go out of style very easily. As much as possible, I try not to buy new cocktail dresses anymore. I just mix and match them depending on the occasion. I actually plan to do a garage sale soon because of the tons of stuff I have at home. But this black dress will definitely not go into my garage sale bin. ^_^


2 comments:

  1. hi jen, you're so pretty and sexy. i admire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi trickster,

    Thank you so much for your wonderful compliment. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails