Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Halloween Costumes All These Years


It was already the middle of October when I realized that Halloween is looming and yet I still haven't done any of my usual preparations. I remember those years when as early as August or September, if I wasn't playing Christmas songs and scary tunes in the background all day long, I was already crafting some creepy decors for the Halloween as well as making my homemade Belen for the Yuletide season. But I guess I just got so busy that I didn't realize how fast the days and weeks were passing me by.

But the moment I stopped and decided that yes, this year, we will be celebrating Halloween, all those happy and fun memories from the past years started rushing back. So I kept posting old Halloween party photos on my Facebook.

On this post, I want to share with you those Halloween costumes I managed to pull off without spending so much, sometimes, not even a single cent. I would just usually take some witchy-looking attire from my closet, or there was one year (2008) when I was able to pull off a sexy pirate getup.

Here are the photos... enjoy!

2010
I used my Victoria Secret corset, my old asymmetrical skirt, and bought myself devil wings.

2009
I wore my usual asymmetrical black skirt, sexy black top and horny headband.

2008
This was the year I managed to create a pirate getup. That was fun for a change!

2007
I was playing as a demon wife. Haha!


2006
I wore another witchy getup. Obviously, it's my favorite.

2005
I was in Boracay then, good thing I had this black see-through vintage top. ^_^

2004
I was trying to portray a tarot reader gypsy.

2002
I just wanted to wear something black and sexy. Haha.


For this year, I may have used all my old getups to pull off something new and Halloweeny. When my hubby and I went to do the groceries last weekend, I saw this adult witch costume that I loved. I tried it on and it fits! So that will be my costume this year. It's simple yet it symbolizes (almost) everything I want to be --- yup, a witch! Not the bad kind though. Think Sabrina the teenage witch. Hehehe. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails