Friday, November 4, 2011

Post Halloween Costume Review

The Halloween Party we had last weekend truly made my most favorite holiday more fun as compared to last year when I celebrated it with just my hubby and our tenant. I was afraid that I may not be able to fit into my chosen costume but by doing some fat burning workout and trying some fat burning foods, I'm thankful that I was able to fit into my witch attire. I'm also thankful to our friends who made it especially to those who came in their Halloween costumes. We may not be kids anymore but it's always nice to be young at heart. (^_^)

Anne wore a fabulous gypsy getup while Bong came as a sexy fallen angel with matching wings!

My hubby, Peter, first wore jeans all over until he realized how literally hot his costume was that he changed into a beach attire afterward. LOL.


Peter's friends came wearing their fabulous selves (this is according to Peter: (L-R): Cher as Mafia Girl, Colin as Batang HipHop, Zar as herself, HF as Praybeyt Benjamin, and June as Britney Spears)


Rob came as Tony Stark! Woot!


Radz came as Joker and Tin as another beautiful fallen angel.


As for me, I finally decided on wearing my witch costume. I think my costume would have been a lot sexier if I got a bit thinner. I guess it's really time to do some more workout again or eat less. So good luck to me this coming Christmas season. I'm hoping to trim down by then.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for this Jen. :) Love all the costumes. Sayang, we weren't able to see Peter wearing this Jeans Attire. And you have nothing to worry about your figure, your are the most beautiful and sweetest Witch I ever know. Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All denim suit = dominant jeans. LOL! If it wasn't so darn hot I would have kept it on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails