Saturday, June 12, 2010

True Religion and Chiffon Fragrances


I like receiving pasalubong from the U.S., more so if they're stuff that I haven't heard of or tried before. When Popsy gives us perfume, lotion, and colognes, they're always expensive and branded like Bulgari, Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Tommy, etc. We also buy branded ones sometimes like Ralph Classic (I am addicted to that smell), Hugo Boss and MaryKateandAshley. But most of the time, when it comes to colognes I stick to Calgon (since college) and Victoria's Secret.



So anyway, I was so happy when my Aunt from Washington, USA sent a brand and variant of fragrance that I'm not so familiar with --- True Religion for Peter and Chiffon Peony Freesia by Victoria's Secret for me. I really love the smell. Mine is a mix between Ralph Lauren's classic perfume and one of those sweet smelling Victoria's Secret colognes I had before. I sooo love it! Peter and I both have a set of lotion (body wash for him), perfume and cologne, but mine came with a cute, little, pink bag. I've already used the lotion a few hours ago and I can still smell it on my skin. Nice! I hope I get more of these. Calling Popsy, I hope you're reading this!!! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails