Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Furry Korean Pumps Help Create My Mafia Look

The furry 3-inch heeled Korean pumps, which I wore together with my off the shoulder blouse, was a hit last week when we attended Brownman Revival's gig at 70's Bistro. My girlfriends couldn't help but notice my stylish pair of shoes and funky socks that they even took photos of them. It's a good thing that the weather that evening was particularly cool, otherwise, my look wouldn't be as smashing. It would be HOT (literally!). LOL.


I loved this photo above taken by our friend Koryn. It did make us look like a gangster couple, don't you think? LOL!

Here are some more shots of my shoes taken by our friends without my knowledge:




To see more photos of that one crazy night, grooving with the reggae beat of Brownman Revival, with my girls and boys, check out our photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails