Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Kimono Dresses and Filigrenasia Purchases


Here are two of the Kimono dresses. I've been wearing them the last two weekends whenever Peter and I would go malling. They feel comfortable and cool to the skin. The fabric is soft, silky and smooth. I think they'd also be perfect for the beach as a cover up on top of a bikini. I wonder when I can go visit the beach again? ^_^


Most of my silver jewelry are from Filigrenasia so when they had a sale last weekend, I checked out if anythings will strike me. As it turned out, this ring did, and I've been wearing it since. I never take it off. I find it so beautiful and it feels like second skin on my finger.


According to the sales lady, the cross is made of resin or some sort of enamel. Well, whatever it is, I find it pretty and I don't think I'll be taking this off again. ^_^

Since I was already there at Filigrenasia, I got myself a silver necklace since I got tons of pendants at home and only a few silver necklaces. I think adding one is not such a bad idea. ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails