Thursday, May 19, 2011

Casual Purple



Purple is one of my most favorite colors, being an Aquarian and all despite the fact that it just sometimes look too dark for my skin tone but I do wear the color whenever I can. So one afternoon, that's what I did when my hubby and I went for a movie date at Festival Mall. Oh, this was my attire when we watched THOR!


Anyway, the purple flowery summer dress used to be in my Sexy Nomad Apparel collection. I paired it with a light colored purple knitted cardigan (which I cut a long long time ago to achieve my desired hanging cardigan look), with matching stretchy headband, purple flats from Crocs, purple Abaca body bag from Bicol, purple Nike Presto watch and my amethyst set from Bohemian Nation. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! I absolutely love how simple it is in my eyes, the details are written correctly. I do not know how I might notice a new position each time has been made. Remaining text of the fun. You do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank wonderful article! I really enjoy reading it, you can be a great author. I will make sure you bookmark my blog, from now on will eventually come. I want to encourage you to continue the great work, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails