Monday, May 9, 2011

I Want Prada Shoes



I've been enjoying wearing my new pairs of shoes as of late. I like feeling pretty and tall in them, not to mention, comfortable too when I wear pumps and high heels. But being a girl, I can't help but check out some other shoes as well. One of my dreams is to be able to buy a pair of prada shoes. Oh my God! Just thinking about it already makes my heart beat so fast!

When we think of Prada, we usually think of wallets and bags. But did you know that they also have uber fabulous shoes of various designs as well? I scoured the internet for the best buys and these are the types that caught my eye:




sand leopard calf hair ankle strap platform pumps

grey leopard print calf hair ankle strap platforms



cigar tooled suede platform oxford booties



Prada Sport brown oiled suede lace-up boots

dark brown 'Vitello Shine' harness buckle detail boots


Prada brings not just style in your getup, but it exudes class, elegance, true beauty and timelessness as well. The craftsmanship, I surmise, is of true excellent quality and if ever I do get to own a pair, I'm sure that I will be using it forever. How lucky are those who already have a pair or two. Maybe someday, someone would buy me a pair of Prada shoes (calling Peter Juan... *wink*). Until then, let's window shop for now and who knows... you might just beat me to a pair I like. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Prada Shoes are high quality and cheap prices. This is Italian society shoes has high reputation and fame, which embodies the value of product Prada daily life has been regarded as the special enjoyment. Thanks a lot...

    Prada Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I go to Italy, I'll surely buy a ton of Prada shoes. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails