Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Nivea Pure & Natural Review


Since I got my Nivea package weeks ago, I’ve been using them and trying them on. You’ve already seen my review about Nivea Sun products. I loved them! You’ve already read my review on Nivea Visage Sparkling White. My dark skin is getting lighter every passing day that I am not at the beach or under the sun. And now, I want to share with you what I think about Nivea Pure & Natural. Okay, so far, I’m not a hot fan. 


True, Nivea Pure and Natural products like Nivea Deo Pure & Natural actionhas powerful nature-identical and anti-bacterial active ingredients that can give us 24 hour intensive protection against bad odor without clogging our pores, letting our skin breathe freely and naturally. The Jasmin scent smells very nice too and I like it so much!
Furthermore, Nivea Deo Pure & Natural has the following characteristics: 
  • 0% Aluminum salts
  • 0% parabens/ preservatives
  • Doesn’t clog pores
  • Black shirt friendly
  • Dermatologically tested
Also, they are affordable and very convenient to use. Nivea Pure and Natural deo products come  in 25ml Roll on bottle at Php50.00, 50 ml Roll on at Php89.00, 40ml stick at Php155, and 150ml Spray at Php170.00. 
However, if you’re wearing a tight shirt and you’re the sweaty type like me and my husband, you wouldn’t appreciate the wet feel and look in your armpit area. It’s okay if you’re staying in an air conditioned room or office all day long but the moment you go outdoors and experience humidity and heat, your underarm will surely be wet. It still smells nice, it’s healthy and all. I just hope they make a deo product that is both natural/healthy and anti-perspirant. So right now, I only use my Nivea Deo Pure & Natural when I’m working inside my air conditioned office. But for beach and outdoor trips, I use my anti-perspirant brand.
On the other hand, I am loving Nivea Pure & Natural Wipes. It is 100% biodegradable and 100% flushable! Hence, it adds more convenience to my travels and trips to the loo.  It is available in 50pcs. pack for only Php150.00.
Another great thing I like about Nivea Pure & Natural Wipes is that it has no scent. This is because it has organic chamomile, has 0% parabens and alcohol and 0% perfumePerfect! Why? Coz it’s better for the health of my sensitive parts down there. My gynecologist advised me that aside from avoiding wearing pantiliners unless I have my period, I should also avoid wiping myself with scented tissue. So hurray to Nivea Pure & Natural Wipes!
Try them out now and see for yourself.

Visit Nivea’s FB pages to get more information about their products and promos this summer:  NIVEAforWomenPH | NIVEAforMenPH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails