Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hot Pink Dress & Chain Boots



Remember those pairs of shoes I bought from People are People back in February? Well, I had the chance to wear one of them for the first time (which reminds me, I should go out some more so I can baptize my other pairs of shoes).

It's the black ankle chain boots I have which I wore with my v-neck hot pink dress with layered pockets and asymmetrical hemline.

The dress can actually be worn without a belt, but since I also have a black leather buttoned and buckled one, also from People are People, I might as well include it in my whole getup.

I think the belt gave my body a more shapely figure and it sort of looked good with the chain boots. The rest of my accessories included my Guess watch and a garnet and silver set from Bohemian Nation. ^_^

4 comments:

  1. The shoes and the belt is really awesome. It really fits in your body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, ur boots are spectacular! how much is that?id like to buy one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ultimate Chick! I think they were around 1,500 to 2,000. But they were on 20% off so it ended up much cheaper.:)

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails