Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2011 Teen Choice Awards Fashion Favorites

This is a late post of my favorite celebs during the 2011 Teen Choice Awards held last Sunday (August 7) at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California. I've just been busy with other things but I'd still like to put these beautiful and fabulous celebrity photos here. Better late than never, right?

I've always liked Demi Lovato. She's been off the spotlight for a year to seek treatment for her battle with bulimia and other personal issues. Now, she's focusing on her music career and I'm excited about her new album next month. You go girl!


The Kardashians are always a fun bunch to watch, not to mention very stylish, pretty and fab! I get to catch them whenever I'd fold clothes in front of the TV once a week. Their show, Keeping up with the Kardashians, make my house chore more fun to do. ^_^


Joe Jonas, originally my favorite Jonas (Nick is my favorite now) was sporting a gray, monochrome suit, comfy kicks and T-shirt which I love. The 21-year-old's song "See No More" was up for Choice Break-Up Song.



I'm not really a fan of Lucy Hale but those pair of gravity defying heel-less Giuseppe Zanotti platform shoes really caught my attention!


I don't care if Ian Somerhalder looked very casual in jeans and gray t-shirt. With his handsome face... and those piercing vampire eyes... what more can you ask for, right?



I like Emma Stone, especially when I saw her movie Easy A. Here, she carries a surfboard award when she went on stage. I like her outfit too. She wore a Dior dress, paired with a Lanvin open-toed heels, a clutch by Alexander McQueen and Irene Neuwirth jewelry.

That's it for now! ^_^



Advertise with my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails