Monday, August 8, 2011

Chris Hemsworth @ Teen Choice Awards 2011


I've been looking at some photos of celebrities who went to the 2011 Teen Choice Awards. I was thinking of researching for some fabulous outfits that I can feature here on my blog. But lo and behold, the moment I saw my future-husband-in-a-parallel-dimension Chris Hemsworth, my heart skipped a beat and I just want to plaster his handsome photos here on my blog.


Oh Chris Hemsworth, why are you so heavenly handsome??!! No wonder you were chosen to play the role of the God of Thunder, Thor, and I couldn't wait to see you again in the upcoming Avengers movie. I guess for now, I'll have to be content about drooling over your photos and dreaming about you at night. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails