Monday, August 8, 2011

Christian Dior Addict Eau De Parfum Spray



I am usually very thrifty when it comes to using my branded perfumes even if I never buy them. They're always given to me by relatives like Popsy, my aunt, and just recently, my cousin. So even after a few years, I still have a few ml left of my Bulgari and Channel No. 5, for instance. I also still have some left of my fruity bottles of perfume like my Hugo Boss, Victoria's Secret Chiffon and Clinique Happy.


So I was really happy when my cousin gave me her favorite bottle of perfume, Dior Addict. It has a very strong scent, very pure and noble, similar to Channel No.5. It's not my typical choice for an eau de parfum but I was very intrigued by it. Maybe because they say that this scent captures romance, passion and lasting love... ooohhhlala!!! Perfect for a modern woman!


Dior Addict comes in 100ml/3.3 oz bottle. It costs around Php7,000 because of the additional taxes. I won't even buy a bottle of perfume priced this high. So I am very thankful! I now use this perfume every time I'd go out and the scent really lasts a long time. Thanks again, Ate, for this wonderful gift!

For more information about Dior Addict, check this out:
  • Dior Addict's Top Note: lily and orange flower
  • Dior Addict's Middle Note: bourbon vanilla
  • Dior Addict's Base Note: nutmeg, sandalwood & amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails