Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Expensive Classic Perfumes

When it comes to choosing perfumes that perfectly match my natural scent, I go for the classic, mildly feminine, and sometimes even delicately fruity ones. These are always my tastes, my style. However, most of my collection are about to run out. They've served me well for the past several years and I think it is high time to try out new ones out there. But before I do that, let me show you my current perfume collection...


I wear this Blue Bulgari perfume every time I do some heavy clubbing . It easily eliminates the smell of cigarette smoke on my hair and even after hours of sweating on the dance floor, I still smell nice.


~~~oOo~~~


This Rouge Bulgari can be worn at work or when I have a special date during the day. It makes me feel more feminine than usual.

~~~oOo~~~


At first, I didn't like Channel No. 5. The scent is too strong for my liking. I practically left it unopened for a year before I used it again. Then I discovered, when I sprayed it only once on each side of my neck, the scent lasted the whole day and smelled better and better as the day progressed. Since then, I wear this one when I know I'll be having a long busy day ahead.

~~~oOo~~~


Tommy Girl is such a fun, fab, classic scent that can go well with any occasion, day or night. It leaves me feeling fresh, young and vibrant. I think I will never get tired of this one.


~~~oOo~~~


Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue is my one and only fruity cologne. I wear it on more casual occasions like malling, meeting up with friends for coffee, when I do the groceries...stuff like those. I wear it when I'm on the beach too!

~~~oOo~~~


Since my Dolce & Gabbana ran out, I started using Ralph Lauren's very classic cologne for women. I practically use it everyday too!

~~~oOo~~~

HOW ABOUT YOU? WHAT SCENTS DO YOU GO FOR? CAN YOU RECOMMEND A PERFUME THAT I CAN BUY NEXT TIME? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails