Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shopping at Cubao Expo

On March 7, 2010, Sunday, I went to Cubao Expo for the 2nd time to see what the fuss is about. It's been ages since I last bought ukay-ukay items (I used to buy in Baguio, Tagyatay and QC). For one, I thought I already stopped buying something that's already been used, and two, I just didn't feel the need to go. But since it's a lazy summer day and the tiangge in Eastwood suddenly disapperaed (Ninette and I were supposed to buy more fur shoes and beach wear), we opted to check out Cubao Expo instead.

This was the same day I bought all my 5 pairs of Janilyn shoes.

Going back to the ukay-ukay stuff, I was actually surprised to see that there were pieces which seemed to have never been worn. How do I know this? When I smelled each one, it has the faint smell of a depratment store and not the musty smell of dust and mold. Hehehe. Here are my loot:

COACH BACKPACK for only Php550.00. And it's made of real leather!

Huge Sling Bag by United Colors of Benetton at Php750

Summer dress for Php50. Ninette was wearing the same style, only in black and she got hers for Php450 at the department store where she bought it!

Shirt at Php50.00

All these other long-sleeved shirts are at Php50 each. I'm planning to wear them when I jog and exercise at home. ^_^

Cute Summer Dress also at Php50.00

Knitted Cardigan also at Php50

Wow! I got tons of seemingly unused, quality stuff for small amount of money. I may be going back there soon. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails