Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shopping Getup

On weekends when my hubby and I were not out of town or beach bumming somewhere, I found myself going to the mall and shopping instead. I know, I know... I should really stop this habit soon. It's killing my finances. Teehee. But anyway, since it's already been done, I might as well enjoy the process, right? I usually wear flats these days, but since I bought those Janilyn shoes, I might as well use them. So for two consecutive Saturdays (March 13 and March 19), I wore my black and burgundy JUAN pairs by JANILYN. Here's the rest of my getup:

Haltered frilled top by Details Trading

Tan leggings from Kuala Lumpur

Coach sling bag

Guess watch

Accessories from Boracay and Cebu

~~~oOo~~~


Black & White overall frilled dress byPreppy

Glittery black cap from Kuala Lumpur

Leather Coach Backpack

Black and White Pearl ring by Charriol

Guess watch

Black and White plastic rings from Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails