Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Speedo Snorkeling Gear

I miss seeing fishes and other underwater creatures while swimming. It's usually Peter who skin dive and go underwater while I either sunbathe or swim whenever we go to the beach.


I do bring my old snorkel and mask but I never really use them lately. Then one day, for some reason, I just suddenly have this huge inkling to go snorkeling! So out of the blue, we went shopping for some snorkeling gear and bought a SPEEDO set of blue life vest (my old one is already quite overused... been around since 2004), blue masks and snorkels for me and Peter, and black & orange FINIS fins.



Looking at them makes me all the more excited to go to snorkeling sites and see cute little sea creatures once again. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails