Monday, April 12, 2010

Adidas Retrek Jogger

We passed by the Adidas factory outlet in Subic and in NLEX yesterday evening after our camping trip in Potipot Island until Peter and I found a nice pair of rubber shoes we like. The cross trainers I got from Ryka last time were superb for my workout but I needed something that's also good for just biking and jogging. So, I got myself a nice pair of Adidas RETREK JOGGER for women.

It is made of natural suede and aniline leatherwhich is quite delicate therefore these shouldn't be washed if I want to clean them later on, but instead,dirt should just be brushed off the surface.Peter liked the color of the pair I chose: Brown, white, pink, purple and grey. ^_^
And do you notice the ridged and jagged sole? That will definitely serve me well when pushing the pedals of my bike as I go uphill, and even perfect for hiking. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails