Friday, June 25, 2010

Michael Jackson - Are You Really Dead?

This is a repost from The Sexy Nomad:


It's been a year since that fateful day when the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, was announced dead, and I still can't believe it. I rarely, if at all, feel this way about a performer. I'm not even a geek kind of MJ fan who knows all the little trivia about his life. I just love the man that he was and the legacy he left behind. It's just that simple. Yes, I love the Jonas brothers, Zac Efron, Charice Pempengco and I did use to idolize Britney Spears and The Hanson. But should any of them die right now, I won't be as terribly devastated (but please don't).

My heart is just filled with sadness as I write this... tears are now welling from my eyes and I can't see what I'm typing... *where's my tissue?*

Anyway, I'm probably being overly dramatic here. But I know I'm not alone in this feeling. I wish Michael Jackson's soul, his kids, his family and his fans all over the world, peace and happiness; because I know despite all the controversies that surrounded MJ's public life, he was still one of the best people to have lived on this planet.

Long live (in the afterlife) the King of Pop!

I love you, Michael.

Here's a video I taped of myself when Michael died a year ago. I know it's embarrassing but I'm just being true to my feelings.





Here's a video below of Wanna Be Starting Something (Live in Bucharest 1992). The title of this song seems to be the tune of my life. I am always trying something new and this time I wanna be able to follow through. I am doing some new ventures and I hope I can be good at all of them. Michael, wherever you are in Heaven, please watch over me and my little ventures. I hope I succeed, even just a little.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails