Friday, June 18, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger and Megan Fox Hot Body Showdown


Nicole Scherzinger is smokin hot as she graces the cover of MAXIM magazine in July. She shows off her uber gorgeous body while wearing a wet top over her knickers. Oooohhlala! During the interview, here's what Nicole has to say about ballroom dancing and who her girl crush is:


“It’s definitely more cerebral. Usually I allow the music to take me, so it’s been kind of interesting to be like, ‘One and two, one and two.’ But I think there’s something sexy about a woman who’s in control of her body in every way.”
“Halle Berry. She’s just naturally gorgeous…I love her smile.”

If it was me, I'd say Megan Fox! With or without her six pack abs, she is such a certified hottie! Just look at these photos taken during her Giorgio Armani photo shoot for an ad campaign of their latest Fall/Winter 2010-2011 collection. Megan stripped down to her lingerie and showed off that equally beautiful body. See photos below... see who is sexier. Nicole or Megan?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails