Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Peter Pan Attire?


I was laughing out loud when a high school classmate ofm ine commented on facebook that my getup resembles that of Peter Pan's. Hahahahahahaha!!! OMG! She's so right! The color of my blouse, my tights, even the shoes sans the pointy toes... they all look so elfy. LOL! All I need now is Tinkerbell nearby and a little pointy green hat and indeed, I'd be the female version of this mischievous Disney character. Hahahhahahahahaha!!!!

Sorry, can't help laughing there. It doesn't look so bad though. It was comfy and the fabric of my top felt nice. I actually love it. It's one of those blouses I have on my Sexy Nomad Apparel Favcebook Page. Thank God for this fabulous blouse, I was able to eat all the dishes served at Focaccia that evening without worrying about my figure, and that's all that mattered then, Peter Pan getup or not. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails