Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Witnessing the World Trade Center FAB Fashion Show


On October 8, I invited my folks to come watch a fashion show with me, held at World Trade Center. It was a weekend of affordable fab finds from apparel, tech gadgets, to food and accessories. We got there at around 7:00 pm, toured the place a bit and saw various items being sold for cheap. As tempting as the beautiful items were, we didn't buy anything. I still got a ton of stuff at home that I haven't used and I was just interested in seeing what these young fashion entrepreneurs were up to.

So we just waited for the fashion show to start. It was an Active Lifestyle show conceptualized by Kassy Pajarillo, who is also an athletics enthusiast and a marathoner. During the show, Cocotini Beach Wear showcased her bikini's and summer wear, the Philippine Surfing Academy promoted their fun surf trips and the sport, Vibram Five Fingers, TRX Suspension Trainers, Cocotini Beachwear and
Philippine Kettlebell Club featured their stuff.

There were some technical difficulties during the show but I was just glad that my mom had fun. We had dinner at Gerry's Grill afterward then visited the poultry section at World Trade Center before Peter picked us up and went home.

Here are my favorite apparel during the show:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails