Friday, May 27, 2011

Magalawa Island Beach Wear

When we went to Magalawa island last weekend, I brought two pairs if bikinis with me. The rest of my beach apparel were just comfortable and skin-bearing outfits like this lingerie on the photo above which I paired with pekpek shorts (super skimpy shorts) for maximum exposure. LOL.

The first pair which I wore last Saturday was my turquoise blue bikini, an old pair which I haven't worn in a very long time. Thank God it fit me! Hahaha!

I was wearing it under a new sky blue tube dress which I later on just pulled down on my waist so I can use it as a long skirt.

My second pair of bikini is a printed bando one with an asymmetrical metal design. It's brand new. I actually brought it in Boracay last month but I never got to wear it. I'm only comfortable wearing string bikinis and bikinis with asymmetrical designs when Peter is around. Otherwise, I'd stick to tankinis or regular haltered bikini types.

I covered myself up with a poncho while we were having breakfast.

But as soon as we're done eating, I took off my poncho so I can have the perfect tanned skin I want.

Til my next bikini blog post! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails