Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lace Layered Dress + Puff Sleeve Blazer + Demi Boots



When Peter and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary at Alba, it was a bit cold and drizzling outside. I thought of wearing something warm but comfy, cute and ladylike all at the same time. It must be my mood that day. I was feeling so much and I just couldn't decide what kind of look I want. So I just threw everything on my bed and picked out the ones I liked.

I selected my brown lace layered dress from YRYS for something ladylike, my puff sleeve open blazer from Landmark to keep me warm, my beige newsboy hat for something cute and my beige demi boots from People are People to match the color of my hat.

I threw in a couple of wooden beaded accessories for that Bohemian look I always like and decided to use my old U2 suede bag. Voila! I think I look like my normal self again (and younger even!) after playing nurse to my sick hubby for almost a week. Not bad. ^_^


1 comment:

  1. When it comes to finding a dress, it is all about finding something that fits your style. Finding a dress is not about conforming to what is popular at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails