Friday, June 24, 2011

Sexy Makeup and Style by Net Bautista

Here are the rest of the photos taken by my husband, Peter Juan, when Net Bautista did my hair and makeup one Saturday afternoon. After the simple and casual look she made, Net wanted to create a sexy / vixen look for me so she had some of my barely used Victoria's Secret lingerie taken out of the closet. She chose two corset pieces I particularly like coz they're also my favorite among all my Victoria's Secret lingerie collection.

The first one I wore was the light pink corset with black lace and ruffles. I paired it with my knee-high Mango boots to complete the sexy / vixen look:



The second one is this fuchsia silk corset with lace cups and white ruffle lining. I paired it with one of my open-toed heels from People are People as suggested by Net Bautista.


The bold color of my corset matched well with the avant-garde butterfly makeup Net did on my face, don't you think? ^_^

For more photos, please head to:

4 comments:

  1. Wow so sexy and the corsets looked good on you.

    -Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vavavoom! :) I love the first corset, I have a similar one, but I wish I had the boobs to fill it out.. :P

    Visiting from Filipina Bloggers United.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting Ane! I love the first corset too.:)

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails