Thursday, May 24, 2012

Joe Jonas Live in Manila and Cebu Ayala Malls 2012

 *** I got the photos from DisneyInfoNet.com***


OMG OMG OMG! Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers has been here in Manila since Tuesday!!!

I woke up late coz I was dreaming of Joe Jonas and it felt oh soooo real!!!! Here's why:

I was quietly doing some work at around 2am. A Jonas Brothers song came up on my iTunes and my husband all of a sudden blurted out that Joe Jonas is in town! I said, "What??!" Why didn't you tell me sooner??!!" I know, I know... I should've known without the help of my husband. After all, I've been crushing on him since 2008 when he was just a cute little boy. I am an avid fan of the Disney series, JONAS which only lasted 2 seasons (darn it) and of course I watched the Camp Rock movie and listened to its soundtrack over and over and over again and almost shouted for joy when he broke up with Demi Lovato (LOL!). But anyway, I immediately googled the keywords "Joe Jonas Manila 2012" for info and voila --- my future-husband-in-a-parallel-universe is indeed here live in Manila and it's not yet too late!

Joe Jonas riding a pedicab and going green

Here's the schedule of his Ayala Mall tours:





  • May 25, 2012, 4 p.m. - TriNoma
  • May 25, 2012, 7 p.m. - Greenbelt
  • May 26, 2012, 7 p.m. - Alabang Town Center
  • May 27, 2012, - Ayala Cebu Center


  • Joe Jonas, the current endorser of Bench

    I live in Alabang so hooray!  I'll be buying a copy of Joe Jonas' latest album "Fastlife" and I can have one  whole day to listen to it before I see him in person! So excited!!! I also got the following information from the facebook page of Alabang Town Center:


    JOE JONAS LIVE!

    May 26, 2012, 7:00 PM
    Corte de las Palmas


    FOR AYALA MALLS A CARDHOLDERS


    1. The first fifty (50) Ayala Malls A Cardholders to reserve seats by calling the Alabang Town Center Concierge at 772-1860 or 842-2782 are entitled to two (2) seat tickets. Reservation starts on May 24, 2012.

    2. When reserving tickets, Ayala Malls A Cardholder will be required to give his/her A Card number for identification & a mobile number where a text message will be sent regarding the confirmation & details of the scheduled reservation. 

    3. Present the Ayala Malls A Card & confirmation text at the Concierge located at the Activity Center, on May 26 – 10AM to get your tickets. The presentation of Ayala Malls A Card & confirmation text will be strictly implemented.

    FOR VIPINOY CARDHOLDERS

    1. The first twenty-five (25) Ayala Malls VIPinoy Cardholders to reserve tickets by calling the Alabang Town Center Concierge at 772-1860 or 842-2782 are entitled to two (2) seat tickets. Reservation starts on May 24, 2012.

    2. When reserving seats, Ayala Malls VIPinoy Cardholder will be required to give his/her VIPinoy Card number for identification & a mobile number where a text message will be sent regarding the confirmation & details of the scheduled reservation. 

    3. Present the VIPinoy Card & confirmation text at the Concierge located at the Activity Center, on May 26 – 10AM to get your tickets. The presentation of Ayala Malls VIPinoy Card & confirmation text will be strictly implemented.

    GET A CHANCE TO WATCH JOE JONAS LIVE!

    1. Two Hundred (200) seats await Alabang Town Center customers on a first-come, first-serve basis.

    Shoppers may avail of one (1) seat stub for every P1,000 worth of single/accumulated food receipt/s dated May 26, 2012 from any Alabang Town Center, Corte de las Palmas establishment:

    Abe
    Barcino
    Bread Talk
    Bizu
    Café Mediterranean
    Café Metro
    California Pizza Kitchen
    Cibo
    Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
    Contis Bakeshop
    Cyma
    Delifrance
    Fish & Co
    Italianni’s
    Jamba Juice
    Johnny Rockets
    Krispy Kreme
    Mary Grace Cafe
    Mexicali
    Pepper Lunch
    PF Chang’s
    San Mig Pub Alabang
    Seafood Island
    Shabuway
    Starbucks
    Tony Roma’s
    T.G.I.Friday’s
    Xoi Kitchen

    2. A maximum number of five (5) seat stubs shall be given to shoppers with P5,001 and above worth of receipt/s.

    3. Alabang Town Center reserves the right to validate the receipts from any of the Alabang Town Center establishments. Defaced, crumpled, tampered or receipts lesser than ¾ its actual size will not be honored.

    4. Redemption period is on May 26 at 10:00 am until seat stubs last.

    Per DTI-NCR Permit No. A2-0422, Series of 2012


    OMG! I'm so excited! I hope I can at least have my photo taken with him. I love you Joe!!! Marry me? Hahaha! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Share This Post

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails