Thursday, November 8, 2012

Invicta Angel Watch 1646 - An Early Christmas Gift


I just got an early Christmas gift from my baboo Peter! It's the Invicta Angel Watch Model No. 1646. See the specs below which I got from this link: Invicta Angel Collection

Invicta Angel

Movement

Components: Swiss
Caliber: VD76

Case and Dial

38mm
case
Push crown
Flame Fusion crystal

Band

High grade strap
Regular buckle

Water Resistance

30 meters




The band is made of silicone so it feels great on my wrist. I also love the color of the watch itself which is bronze encrusted with white crystals.  


I'm already wearing it now coz it just feels so comfortable. I think I'll be wearing this everyday. Anyway, should the white silicone band get dirty, it's easy to clean with moist cloth. 



Invicta Watch Group is a United States-based watch company, trading on the name, but a distinct entity from the company founded in 1837 by Raphael Picard in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.The Picard family had owned and operated the company which produced Swiss mechanical timepieces offered at modest prices until the quartz movement revolution of the early 1970s.
In 1991 the company was purchased by a United States-based investment company. The corporate headquarters were relocated to Hollywood, Florida, where the company also operates its customer service call center. -- Wikipedia

The Invicta Angel watch is typically priced around Php30,000 on retail. Thank you, baboo Peter! I really love it! Muahhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails