Friday, August 14, 2009

My Outfits For VTRs and Go Sees

Below are just some of the looks I donned when I went to VTRs and go sees. It actually depended on the role that I was asked to play. There was a time I wore tattered clothes to look poor; at another time I wore clothes that make me look fat for mommy roles; there was also a time I wore casual and formal clothes. The important thing to remember when going to VTRs is to wear less make up and to take off all accessories. What the caster want to see is the whole body and the face, specifically facial expressions. These are all good news for me since I just commute when I run around town going from one VTR to another. So the more comfy I feel, the better. ^_^



I wore these when I auditioned for a role at a musical play in CCP last July. No, not the Cinderella at the Park musical... a different play. Obviously, I didn't get the part. Hehehe.

These photos were taken last month when I auditioned for a series of commercials. I guess they worked coz I got approved for the seasoning and fabric conditioner commercials.^_^

Thanks to my CROCS, they made my trips and walks such a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails