Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weight Loss For The Fashionista


For a long time, my weight has yoyoed between 105-110 lbs. It would depend on whether I exercised that particular week or binged on my favorite food (pasta, rice, cake and ice cream). But ever since I started drinking Vita Plus vegetable drink, with no exercise at all (I don't have time now) just after a week, I trimmed down to 100lbs! Just this afternoon, I weighed myself again and I'm now 99lbs!


Nothing much has changed in my diet. I still eat pasta, rice, cakes and ice cream. I even binge on cheese and milk when I feel like it. I'd go crazy if I don't! You've seen my food posts on my main blog, sexynomad.i.ph... you know how I look. I'm not particularly slim. I'm voluptuous and even chubby if I may say so. So... WOW! Hurray to my veggie drink!


This was taken last Sunday (Aug. 9, 2009) after Direk Rusty's birthday party. I had a hard time walking and standing because my mini skirt, which used to fit me before, kept slipping down. Actually, all my shorts and pants these days are lose. I'm considering shopping for new clothes but I'm into saving and investing now. So maybe I'll just eat some more... a luxury I can now afford.


Thanks to Vita Plus!!! ^_^ If you want to try it out, I'm reselling some of my stocks. It's just Php35.00 per sachet. So affordable, right? And it's BFAD and FDA approved. Weeee! Sexy and healthy. That's the new me. Text me if you're interested. 0918-927-0850.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails