Saturday, March 6, 2010

Casual Getup on a Weekend

On my birthday weekend last month, I came up with four casual attires perfect for my scheduled activities. For my Momolicious birthday lunch and dinner with family, this was what I came up with: YRYS dress, knitted cardigan and beige tube top from SM, beaded necklace and bracelet which I made myself, Baby G-shock waterproof watch, shades and my reliable Crocs


For our Treetop Adventure, I decided to wear something dark and comfy: top from 248, leggings from Time Square in Kuala Lumpur, Boracay beaded accessories and Crocs

For our beach trip at All Hands Beach in Subic, I just wore one of my knitted bikini tops and some old pair of shorts. At that time, I have yet to buy my new pairs of bikinis. ^_^

Before going home, I just changed into a comfortable pair of leggings (one of the 11 pairs I bought at Kuala Lumpur) and smock plus some native accessories.^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails