Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Summer Wear, Beach Fashion & Party Dresses - My Birthday Loot

I turned 32 last Feb. 18, 2010. But deep inside I still feel like the same Jen I used to be when I was 21 years old --- young, carefree, hopeful, and grateful about life. Maybe I'm just a bit wiser now when it comes to stuff that really matters (like finding my bliss, giving more, paying for a house, car, insurance and other big ticket stuff). So when it comes to money, I don't care much about the brands of stuff I buy especially if it's just clothes and fashion accessories, but as long as I'm comfy & they make me look pretty, as long as the material can withstand the test of time, as long as it's within my budget and means, I go all out for it! So, on my birthday, aside from spending it with my family in Subic doing frightening and life-conquering stunts at TREETOP ADVENTURE, I also spent it with my hubby shopping!!! Here they are:

All these clothes on top say one thing: BEEEEAAAACCCHHHHH!!!!!! ^_^


Do you know that Peter chooses the kind of bikinis I buy? He really has a good eye for style. Anyway, I usually buy my bikinis from SM coz the material is good, they fit my boobs and they're not expensive! I got each pair for only Php549.50. I plan to buy some more.

These tops are from Eastwood tiangge and I got them for P100 each except the one in the middle which consists of a white shirt and black vest for only P180.00. All these will definitely go well with the 11 pairs of muti-color leggings I bought at Time Square in Kuala Lumpur. ^_^

The red and purple cocktail dresses were actually from Kuala Lumpur too. But I still haven't worn them since I bought them last January. ^_^ The olive green dress is also from Eastwood tiangge for only Php250.

Furry shoes! I love everything furry! I got furry gloves, furry bags, furry coats...etc. I totally fell in love with these 2 pairs as soon as I saw them! I actually don't know yet when I'm gonna wear them. Maybe one of these weekends when I'm not traveling... I'm gonna party with my girls like old times! Oh, and I got both for only Php1,100.00^_^

How about you? What's your summer loot so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails