Friday, May 21, 2010

Lindsay Lohan... Why Oh Why

File photo of actress Lindsay Lohan at Vibiana in Los Angeles



Lindsay Lohan, this 22 year-old wreck of a beauty, used to be one of my idols.

From
Parent Trap to Drama Queen, Mean Girls, Herbie: Fully Loaded, Freaky Friday, Just My Luck and even the thriller flick I Know Who Killed Me, I watched them all. I watched her grow from such a cute little child actress who seemed wiser than her age, to this pathetic mess that is her life right now.

I thought her problems of alcoholism was just a publicity a long, long time ago. Or perhaps a phase. But seeing her now just makes me sad. She has so much potential and she has to work hard and focus on getting her life back! She has to be more responsible and stop blaming other people for her life.

And in the mean time, she has to stop partying and concentrate her efforts on not getting to jail! C'mon Lilo! I still believe in you...

More Lilo's photos below...


Chopard 150th Anniversary Party - Arrivals: 63rd Cannes Film Festival
Chopard 150th Anniversary Party - Arrivals: 63rd Cannes Film Festival
Photo by: KGC42/starmaxinc.com 2010 5/17/10 Lindsay Lohan at the Chopard 150th Anniversar
63rd Cannes Film Festival - Chopard 150th Anniversary Party - Day 6
Lindsay Lohan out and about in soho New York City

Lindsay Lohan And Mom Dina Mend Their Mishaps With The Law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails