Friday, May 21, 2010

Emma Watson and Logan Lerman on The Perks of Being a Wallflower

 Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief Japan PremiereMET Costume Institute Gala Benefit - 2010


There are talks going on that Emma Watson, who I loved in the Harry Potter series as Hermione, will be paired with Logan Lerman (the kid from Percy Jackson, a movie I loved a lot too!) in a movie adaptation of the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower written by Stephen Chbosky, who will also direct the film.

I have to buy and read this book! I'm sure it's a good read and I hope they make a very good adaptation of it!

I heard the book is about a life of a young teenage boy who's struggling with drugs, sexuality and a series of letters he has written to someone unknown. I bet it's gonna be heartbreaking. I can't wait!

More photos below:



Cast Of Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief Visits BordersPremiere Of Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MET Costume Institute Gala Benefit - 2010
Actress Emma Watson arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity in New York
LONDON show ROOMS New York Cocktail Party
London Fashion Week - Burberry After Party
London Fashion Week - Burberry After Party
"Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince" Premiere - Outside Arrivals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails