Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rachael Leigh Cook Has A New Vampire Movie

Rachael Leigh Cook Visits The Howard University Middle School Of Mathematics And Science On May 12, 2010 In Washington, DC


I haven't seen Rachael Leigh Cook in a while. This 31-year old actress never seems to grow old! Just like me (I'm 32 now). Teehee. In fact, we kinda look alike... don't yah think? Harhar! Back in college, my best friend Peter (who is my hubby now) used to tell me I look like Rachael Leigh Cook. Let's see...
So this is Rachael here:
17th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For WomenUs Weekly Hot Hollywood Event - Arrivals

And this is me:

Anyway, Rachael is is currently filming her new film in Canada entitled VAMPIRE. She was spotted on May 19 going to the movie set with her co-star Kevin Zegers.

The movie VAMPIRE is about Kevin's character named Simon, who fancies about being a serial killer by preying on women with suicidal tendencies. Oooohhhh... scary!

Their co-stars include Whale Rider’s Keisha Castle Hughes and Pulp Fiction’s Amanda Plummer. It is directed by acclaimed Japanese director Shunji Iwai.

Rachael Cook has three moviescoming out later this year: Kerosene Cowboys, The Family Tree, Broken Kingdom. This means more of Rachael Leigh Cook for me and the rest of her fans! Yay!

More photos of Rachael below:



 Rachael Leigh Cook attending the Creative Coalition Inaugural Ball in WashingtonLouis Verdad Presents His 2008 Spring Collection - ArrivalsTIFF 2007 - "In The Valley Of Elah" North American PremiereUs Weekly Hot Hollywood Style Issue Celebration - ArrivalsThe Creative Coalition's Spotlight Initiative Presents The Fifty Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails