Friday, August 27, 2010

Mineral Flowers Facial Kit

A week ago, I was invited to attend a focused group discussion about the kind of lifestyle I have. In situations like this, I usually end up getting paid in cash or gift certificate, which is not bad for spending 4 hours of my time traveling to the venue and sharing my thoughts. At this particular FGD, aside from the cash they gave at the end of the session, they also handed out some free products we could try (which were totally not related to the discussion we had) --- Mineral Flower Facial Kit. This gift actually made me happy and amazed at the same time. You see, I've been having some problem spots on my face and I was planning to buy Proactive since it's the only product that can make my skin seem flawless again. But since I was given this set of organic facial wash, moisturizer and wash off mask made in Israel, I thought, I should forego buying Proactive for now and try to see if these products can help remove my facial blemishes and pimples. It's like the universe really knew what I needed then.


Well, it's been 8 days since I started using this. I must say that even if the effect is not as fast as Proactive, my Mineral Flower Facial Kit is doing its job. My pimples have started to dry up and my skin is starting to look clear again. I'll make do with this and see how far the whole kit will last me. If it really does my skin some good, then perhaps I'll buy another pack next time. It's selling at Watson's for Php1500, I think. At least it's not as pricey as Proactive. The Mineral Flower Facial Kit is made up of the following:

  • Mositurizing Day Cream with Water of Camomile and Mud (Paraben-free) for sensitive and very dry skin. (100ml)
  • Wash Off Mask with Water of Camomile and Mud (Paraben-free) for sensitive and very dry skin. (100 ml)
  • Facial Wash with Water of Camomile and Mud (Paraben-free) for all skin types. (100 ml)
All three smell so good just like chamomile flowers. They also leave my skin feeling soft and supple. How about you? have you tried this before? How was it for you?

Mineral Flowers support making our planet a garden of life. They are made in Israel and manufactured proudly in Arad, Negev Desert, Israel. For more info, you can visit them at www.mineralflowers.co.


P.S.

It's Nov. 11 now and I thought of going back to this blog post.

I used Mineral Flowers for a month or so but it made my face breakout! So I stopped using it and bought PROACTIVE instead. Will do a blog post of PROACTIVE soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails