Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Need Vita Plus if I Wanna Be Sexy


I know Vita Plus is all about health and has nothing to do with a fashion blog. But see, I've been out of stock for about a month now due to my very busy schedule, and look how fat I have gotten! I don't look good in my clothes anymore. Look at these photos taken during the Downy Scents to Remember gala launch yesterday. I'm such a fatty. I don't hate myself nor do I feel really bad. I accept that I am overweight right now (thanks to my constant cravings for Selecta's Coffee Crumble ice cream) and I want to do something about it without having to give up some of my favorite food.


To think I didn't change anything in my diet. I still eat enough and I still do love ice cream and sweets like before, and I still exercise whenever I can. I am really missing the benefits of Vita Plus right now. With one glass of Vita Plus dalandan juice every day, 30 minutes before I eat my breakfast, my metabolism quickens and I am able to maintain a more favorable weight even if I don't change my diet. I am just 5 feet tall after all. It doesn't do me any good whenever I get plump. But I love to eat too and it doesn't do my mood any good whenever I go on crash diets. I need carbs and sweets like any regular human being.

Furthermore, with Vita Plus, I can go on 48-hour shifts without needing to pay my sleep debt. Without it, I've noticed that I have to get extra sleep whenever I can, otherwise, I'd feel super tired and lethargic all the time.


This is why I am so excited because our Vita Plus pack has just been delivered at my hubby's office. One pack contains twelve boxes of 20 sachets each. It costs Php7,699 now compared to Php6,999 last year. But I don't care. Health is wealth. Vita Plus was the one that saved Peter's health last year. Actually, during those twelve months that we've been taking it, we didn't get sick, not even a sniffle. But lately, Peter got sick, I have been having little coughs and sniffles, plus my skin is breaking out. I badly need to drink my Vita Plus. I've already proven it effective and I shouldn't let a day go by without drinking a glass of it.

After all, Vita Plus contains Malunggay, Sili Leaves, Saluyot, Pinoy Spinach or Uray, and talbos ng Kamote, five very powerful vegetables that can prevent a lot of cancers and serious illnesses when eaten regularly and in bulk. But of course, I can't eat tons of vegetable leaves every single day which is why I need my Vita Plus. In just one sachet every single day, I can have all the nutrients I will ever need to keep myself healthy and sexy at the same time. See how I got so thin last year when I started taking it: The Five Power Herbs of First Vita Plus

Hopefully, after one week, I will begin to see and feel results. I'm excited to feel like a sexy superwoman again and not this sleep-deprived and lethargic plump person that I feel like I'm becoming. I want to challenge myself and see if I can be a little bit more thin than this. Hehehe. Cheers! Here's to a more healthy and sexy month ahead. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails