Thursday, September 9, 2010

Covered All Over...Or Not

As usual, whenever I go out to watch a gig or party with friends, the hardest part is figuring out what to wear. I'm not really the type to go with what's in or hot. I go with how I feel. If I feel good about wearing a particular attire, no matter what it may look like to others, then I just wear it.

I was supposed to don a sundress at the Brownman Revival gig... the type that makes me feel like I'm just at the beach. I was thinking about it for days but as soon as I wore it, it didn't feel right. Blame it to my baby fats. So I figured, I should wear something that will cover the bad parts. Until I get to lose some more weight, then that's the time I'm gonna wear my sundress. That evening, here's what I came up with. And thank God it was a bit rainy that night, my getup became quite appropriate for the weather. ^_^



I wore an A-line dress with low-cut neckline from 248; my ever reliable 10 year old Mango boots; my long-sleeved and tight fitting cardigan I got from;ukay-ukay; my feather headband from YRYS; and my gold necklace and pearl earrings I bought from a Muslim 5 years ago.



I think it looked alright. Peter liked it too. What do you think? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails