Saturday, September 11, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer



I can't wait for November 19! I have been watching Harry Potter 1-6 over and over and over again non-stop since God knows when. I do it every lunch time at work. I just can't get enough of it! I'm also almost done with the 7th book. I only get to read it during my spare time which is not a lot considering that I work almost 24/7, and I really want to be a witch! Go figure! LOL!



Anyhoo, when I chanced upon this trailer on Youtube, I got goosebumps which made me all the more excited! I'm sure I'll be super "bitin" after they show Part 1 of Deathly Hallows. After all, the first half of the book is all about the "camping trip" Harry, Ron and Hermione took. Nevertheless, I expect amazing action sequences and I couldn't wait to see the movie interpretation. I hope it's going to be as mesmerizing and spellbinding as the first 6 Harry Potter installations, such that, even if they're directed by different people, all movies still managed to bring out what the book is all about.

For now, I shall contend myself with this movie preview of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I. Another reason to look forward to Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails