Friday, October 29, 2010

My Bubble Tea Attire


It's seldom that I get to plan what to wear on the go. Most of the time, it takes me a whole day to contemplate about what to wear to a certain event. But when I went to Bubble Tea, for some reason, I just happen to pick up the perfect clothes in my closet. Prior to going to Bubble Tea in Tomas Morato, I have been awake then for 24 hours, my work was up til my neck and I had no time to prepare. I just took a quick bath, dried myself and picked the first set of clothes that I saw. Voila --- my whole Bubble Tea getup wasn't so bad after all. Even if I'm going to their farthest branch from where I live (they also have a branch in SM Megamall, SM North Edsa and a new one will open next month in Wilson street, Greenhills), my getup was comfortable enough for commuting.

Because I was comfortable the whole time (my clothes being loose and all), I was able to eat as many exciting Bubble Tea dishes as I can possibly ingest, in particular, taste all their Milk Teas and Milk Shakes, and have a hefty share of their Japanese Rice Chicken Basket.


In fact, my Bubble Tea getup that evening was one that I consider so me --- Bohemian and chic at the same time. Thanks to my apparel collection (which I will update with new styles after Halloween), I always have a new top to wear on the go. Here's how the shirt looked like without my slim belt:

As for my gladiator shoes, it's an old pair I bought at Rusty Lopez which I rarely wear. For the belt, it's something that I bought at a bazaar in Eastwood 10 years ago! I almost forgot I have it. For some reason, it just occurred to me the moment I was already wearing the striped top.


My capiz earrings were from Boracay and my beaded necklace was from Lhai, my friend and colleague before at GSIS, who gave it to me as a gift back in 2007. As for my Billabong bag, I bought it when Peter and I visited Kota Kinabalu in 2006. The skirt, I got from SM Department store before, and my black leather watch is from Guess. Who knew I still have a lot of fashion treasures locked up inside my closet? I better look for more. ^_^

In the meantime, let's head to the Bubble Tea Fan Page
(http://www.facebook.com/tokyobubbletea) and see what's new. They're having a contest right now (PICHUR PICHUR CONTEST (http://www.facebook.com/tokyobubbletea?v=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=163494110345261&set=a.163493707011968.39130.120012678026738), and if we join, we might just win a Nikon S230! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails