Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Funky Bowling Outfit ... NOT!


I was feeling girly that particular evening that I didn't really play in the funky bowling game hosted by the SM Bowling Center at Mall of Asia. I guess I just didn't want to take off my nice silver pumps or ruin my new ruffled blouse by lying on the floor and doing all sorts of funky bowling stunts. That or I was just really having raging hormones due to my period. Teehee.

I should've asked Peter take a better photo of me wearing this new gray ruffled blouse (from my own collection) which I matched with my old pair of purple leggings I bought in Kuala Lumpur last January. I was also wearing my purple feather headband from YRYS while my old silver open-toed heels were from Centropell. I think I looked cute. Oh well. Next time. ^_^

The blouse didn't properly hide my bulging tummy from all those food SM Bowling Center served us that night. I should wear a bigger blouse next time I head to SM Bowling Center for their Halloween Funky Bowl. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails