Friday, November 12, 2010

L'OREAL White Perfect, Perfect For Me?





I got this L'OREAL White Perfect in the mail last weekend and I thought it could be perfect for me since I'll be beach hopping at the end of the month, hoping to get a golden tan. Why so? Well, we've all noticed how the sun's rays are different these days, meaning, they're a lot more violent on the skin and even at 9:00 in the morning, sunlight can already scorch our skin. L'OREAL White Perfect can help protect my facial skin from UV rays, hence, I won't be as sunburned, and hopefully it will bring my skin tone back to its original lighter morena shade a lot quicker than before.


I'm not really wishing to be perfectly white because of my love for the sun and the beach every now and then, but at least I won't be as burnt as I was back in 2009 when I vacayed under the sun for 2 straight weeks (1 week in Bali and 1 week in Bora). See this horrible photo below. Eeek! I don't want this kind of tan anymore.


And since L'OREAL White Perfect has SPF 17/PA ++, I won't have to use the usual body sunblock on my face. Perfect! I'll tell you more about it when I start using it.


According to its packet, L'OREAL White Perfect does the following to our skin:

  • It can help neutralize melanin production.
  • It helps release cells that are loaded with melanin so the skin stays a lot brighter.
  • It has Melanin-Vanish that reduces the spots on our skin so the skin can stay transparent.
  • It has Tourmaline gemstone to stimulate microcirculation, giving our skin a healthy glow.
  • Plus, it's non-sticky and is quickly absorbed by the skin so it stays smooth and soft.
  • It smells good too!

L'OREAL White Perfect is being sold for Php595 (the suggested retail price) at leading departments stores, supermarkets and drugstores.

I'll start using it today and will update you after my beach hopping trip.



1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a super tan! I also don't want to change my skin tone too much because it means I have to reconfigure the shades of makeup that I use. When going to the beach, I still wear makeup with SPF on. Plus, I use Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunblock Spray. It's SPF 100 haha. I got it from www.tameraonline.com. It's water proof so it's really nice to have when going to the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails