Monday, November 8, 2010

My Resorts World Manila Getup


I've had a bad case of "I've got nothing to wear!" that evening Peter and I went to Resorts World Manila for the launch of Grand Fiesta Manila 2010 and Grand Fiesta Run 2010. I have numerous attires in mind but nothing fitted me well! Huhuhu. This calls for more exercise and less intake of carbs, which was why I didn't eat a lot even if there were a lot of delicious Chinese food being served at Passion Restaurant that evening. And like I always tell myself, when I feel fat, just wear black. I have this loose black butterfly blouse, which has been a part of my clothes collection before for the Sexy Nomad Apparel, which I've been saving for occasions like this. It's still a bit loose for my frame but at least, it made me feel not too fat. ^_^ I wore it with my old jeans, silver sandals & pearls and voila --- I may have looked simple but I think I also looked chic & fab. ^_^

my butterfly blouse

To see other available items in my collection right now, please head to: Sexy Nomad Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails