Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Zoobic Getup

I knew I'd be walking most of the time for this Zoocobia and Zoobic Night Safari trip so I made sure I was wearing something light and comfortable.


For my clothes, I wasn't planning on wearing the black hooded vest. But since my white top was too see-through, I decided last minute to wear it and it looked awesome and preppy. The fabric of my ruffled skirt, blouse and hooded vest is made of cotton and jersey so it's very soft, light and breezy. They're part of my next collection which I'm selling some time this month. ^_^


I knew it would be sunny and the best hat that can go very well with my black and white getup is this silky cap I bought at Hong Kong in 2007. It's my Nightmare Before Christmas cap from Disneyland and I so love it! And it goes really well with my aviator sunglasses.


Then I noticed that this cap has some pink in it. In order to match this girly color, I wore a pink beaded necklace and matched it with pink Crocs and my pink mini duffel bag by Banana Peel. Now my look is complete. I loved it!

Oh, and I also bought two native hats for my upcoming Dumaguete trip this month. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails