Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Parvati Fashion


When my husband and I went to Parvati last Sunday to taste the various home-baked desserts they offer, I couldn't help but notice how stylish some of the guests were. I'd like to share here some of the photos we took in between bites of their delectable goodies.

I wanted to look prim and proper so I donned my Anne Taylor purple dress with a cream crocheted cardigan top, tied up my hair in a bun and wore my purple crocs. The rest of the ladies (with Roch on the right, the one who had me invited to come taste the wonderful goodies of Parvati) were wearing gorgeous heels to match their fab clothes.

On this photo above, I wanted to show that Parvati does not only offer desserts, but they feature pasta dishes too... and that I have purple nails and was wearing my amethyst ring to go with the entire getup. Teehee.

Jane was also there in Parvati, looking stylish as always.

If you want to check out Parvati, their concept store is located inside Trinoma, at the Mindanao Lobby. You may contact them with the following numbers: 901-1428 or 0927-878090.

For photos: click
The Parvati Experience

1 comment:

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails