Saturday, November 20, 2010

KAOS Presscon Fashion

Above: To quote Jeman Bunyi Villanueva, co-blogger, before having this photo taken: "Fashion Week ba?" ^_^

I recently attended a press conference for the launch of KAOS at Newport Performing Arts Theater located inside Resorts World Manila. I didn't really know what to wear at press cons. I don't think I ever attended one because of my hectic schedule at work but for KAOS, which features both international and homegrown talents, and which I love so much even if I've just seen its preview, I went all the way.


I know they consider bloggers as part of the media and they won't really care how bloggers look like but still, I wanted to look good for my own satisfaction. Call it vanity or whatever, that's just me. Plus, I was itching to wear something nice, posh and chic for a change. Most of my new clothes these days are very casual so I opted to don one of my favorite old, silk, black, long blouses, which I wore with a metallic belt to highlight its pencil bottom; I paired it with my faux fur leopard pumps and furry bag; I accessorized using my Guess watch and Charriol jewelry set and voila! I felt like Carrie Bradshaw covering an event in the city. ^_^


After watching the preview of KAOS (as part of the launch for the Grand Fiesta Manila 2010), getting to know more about the talents behind this spectacular show, and eating scrumptious Chinese dishes at Passion Restaurant, Peter and I went around a bit inside the Newport Mall thinking that the next time we come visit, we should bring our fabulous girlfriends and do some major shopping Sex and the City style. ^_^

Related post: KAOS Fashion

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha. this made my day. looking forward seeing you in a "fashion week" way. cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails