Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Time I Went Out in the City




The last time I went out in the city was when I went to Halfmoon Asian Cafe for their Bibingcrepe launch. It was held on November 23, three days before I went on a 2-week vacation touring the islands of Negros Oriental and Cebu. I was feeling a bit Christmassy that night so I thought of wearing my beautiful red blouse with ruffles in front. It's one of those items in my Sexy Nomad Apparel Collection before and I really liked its style. Because the blouse was a bit huge for me, I figured, why not style it up with a vintage silver chunky belt, pair it up with my black and white psychedelic skirt and silver Janilyn pumps, wear my red beret and voila --- I think the whole getup looked chic and cute!

I was also happy to see my blogger friend, Jennie, wearing one of the Anne Curtis dresses she bought from me. And of course, how can I not include my blogger buddy Jeman? He was our stud that night. Teehee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails