Monday, December 27, 2010

A-Line Dresses and Caps

I remember my hubby telling me that he is prepared to see the day when I'll grow big like my mom. It's in my genes, he said, so there's really no way of avoiding it unless I get serious with slimming down.
This was taken when it snowed at Enchanted Kingdom

Anyway, this is probably why I like wearing A-line dresses. I may not be very chubby like my mom (yet) but at least the cut of this kind of apparel can hide telltale signs of bulges in my middle. Plus, they're very comfy too. So what I do is just style them up with accessories and other apparel like a pair of shorts or leggings, flat shoes and my favorite caps.

This was taken when I last saw Brownman Revival.

About caps, I love wearing caps on days when I don't have the time nor the energy to fix my hair. Plus, I have this huge forehead (a sign of being smart, perhaps?) that I like to hide. Teehee. So there, that's my story. ^_^

I wore this during my Malapascua trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails